The freezing winter is almost over, and the summer season is about to penetrate our living rooms. Like each year, the temperature levels will shatter the records of the previous years. So, it would help if you took some preventive measures in advance. It would help if you had sunscreen lotion, an umbrella, scarf, face cleanser, sunglasses, etc. regularly in your bag to protect yourself from the heat of the summer season. But have you thought about your house?
Yes, there are air conditioners and fans, but nothing can compare the organic coolers, Plants!. The homes which possess more plants are relatively cooler compared to the ones who have scarce or no plants. For a healthier and better future, you should get more plants to your house through online flower delivery in Gurgaon.
Houseplants consume sultry air and discharge oxygen. During the transpiration procedure, dampness is further released in the air. And that is the reason why they produce a more refreshing atmosphere throughout the hot summer season.
Here we bring you some plants that you may install at home because they will control the heat and turn your home into a cooler place.
- Rubber Plant – As the summer heat starts to rise, these plants can be pretty useful in moderating the temperature at home. The foliage of this plant is broader and greater, which indicates that more moisture will be discharged into the environment and therefore make your house cooler. These plants can flourish up to 30 cms, and they possess a dense stem and beefy leaves. So, the rubber plant can preserve water in its stems, leaves, and roots. Having the rubber plant at home will enhance the moisture and have a cooling impact in your house. Keep in mind to provide it with filtered sunshine and hydration when the soil is arid. An excellent alternative if you want to send flowers to Delhi.
- Areca Palm – Areca Palm is among the most exhilarating plants to take home during the summer season. Yellow palm, butterfly palm, or golden cane palm are a few other titles of this plant. You can cultivate the areca palm as a decorative plant in the lawn or garden or take it inside if there is a shortage of space outside. According to Dr. B. C. Wolverton and Clean Air Study carried out by NASA, this plant filters toluene and xylene from the environment. A 5 ft 11 inches Areca Palm plant or the Areca Palm of 1.8m can befall 1 liter of water every day. Indeed, an incredible humidifier which you can send to your loved ones through free flower delivery in Mumbai.
- Aloe Vera – These are popular houseplants and are discovered in sultry climatic regions. The tall spiked foliages have a gel inside them that possesses multiple uses. Also, during summers, this plant might give rise to blossoms. Aloe vera decreases the sultry air and also eliminates all contagions from the atmosphere like benzene, formaldehyde, and carbon dioxide. Aloe vera possesses an excellent transpiration ratio, and that moistens the place. This plant also discharges oxygen during the night time, and this gives a healthy sleep despite the weather being remarkably hot outdoor.
- Weeping Fig – The scientific title of the weeping fig is Ficus Benjamina. It is also known as a ficus tree or Benjamin fig. This is a lush and leafy plant that thrives exceptionally well indoors. Because of its thick or closely placed foliages, the transpiration ratio is enormous, and that reduces the heat in the room wherever it is placed. Take the towering trunk with a thick top weeping fig plant home and notice how fresh and cool your summer days will be. Keep in mind to provide medium light and hydrate this plant frequently.
- Snake Plant – Sansevieria trifasciata is the scientific title of the Snake plant. Viper’s bowstring hemp and mother-in-law’s tongue are the other titles of the snake plant. Most of the tropical zones of the planet possess this plant. This is among those plants that discharge oxygen at night and hence assist the atmosphere to remain both cool and clean. It eliminates carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxides, toluene, and trichloroethylene from the atmosphere. It needs good sunlight and moderate water to flourish.
So if you are looking for fantastic indoor plants for hot rooms, any of the above mentioned house plants will actually keep your home cool in summer.