In our review of FlexClip we will discuss the advanced features, advantages and disadvantages of this online video maker.
Did I mentioned disadvantages? Yes, you heard me right! That’s because in life, things always come with pros and cons and FlexClip is not an exceptional. But if you ask me, I will tell you that this online video editor got no disadvantages at all.
Are you new to FlexClip free video editing software?
Well, if you haven’t already, it’s a powerful, easy-to-use cloud-based video editing and Online video maker.
That being said, if really free video editing software is what you are looking for. In this FlexClip review, we are going to reveal everything in between about this free video editor to know if it worth your time and money. So read on for more information.
What is FlexClip?
FlexClip is a free and easy to use online video editor that simplifies the complex process of online video production where users are able to create high-quality videos with only minutes worth of effort. FlexClip uses advanced and patented technologies to enable the easy import and editing of different video formats. This software was created by PearlMountain Limited to enable people to edit their videos using simple tools which anyone can learn and use.
Who uses FlexClip?
The very simple answer is everyone!
According to their website, Not everyone needs to be a robust video editor or a video designer to create a nice video. FlexClip satisfies the ever increasing demand people have for quality video creation that doesn’t break the bank and lets everyone design stunning work in an effortless way.
Here are some of the types of works that you can use FlexClip for:
- Promo Video
- Marketing Video
- Invitation Video
- YouTube Intro
- Video Anniversary Video
- Trailer Video
- Slideshow Video
FlexClip video editing and video creation solution is incredibly accessible but only on “PC/Mac“. And here is where the disadvantages which i made mentioned earlier comes in.
Unlike other online video editors, it doesn’t matter whether you want to use it on your desktop or from a mobile device, it’s entirely up to you. This makes it a viable option for both those who want to edit videos from the comfort of their home, and for entrepreneurs who want to promote their videos on the go.
Regardless, users of the FlexClip can capture their work, edit, view and share video in minutes. As we have already mentioned, you can save video content with the cloud storage service like Dropbox so you can work seamlessly on online video creation projects. This allows you to access your work from anywhere on PC and Mac.
FlexClip Review: Its Main Features
FlexClip offers users a lot of great features. These work wonders to help you create professional looking videos with ease. Let’s take a look at them in a bit more details:
Stock Video and Video Template
FlexClip offers a lot of video templates to fit your needs. In fact, there are a whopping over a million commercially licensed video clips, images, and music for you to choose from. This is part of FlexClip paid Professional and Business plans. Gone are the days when you had to pay for stock content every time you made a new video.
FlexClip features numerous correction editing tools, including:
- Adjust the brightness,
- hue, etc. of your video to make it perfect.
Other Video Editing Features
For your convenience, we have listed all other FlexClip features:
- Video Transition: Add cool transition effects to your video to merge your clips and photos.
- Video Resolution: Select the best video resolution for your video story and export it for various purposes.
- Record Voiceover: Record your voice and add the narration to explain the video content to audiences.
- Video Merger: Combine multiple video clips and photos into a single video in minutes.
- Video Watermark: Add a watermark to your video and adjust it to protect the copyright of your artwork.
- Add Music: Add and edit your favorite audio or background music to match your video clips perfectly.
- Record Voiceover: Record your voice and add the narration to explain the video content to the audience.
- Photo to Video: Easily make a video from your personal pictures and edit it to make the video unique.
- Video Speed: Try FlexClip video speed changer to speed up or slow down a video in seconds.
- Media Library: Choose from millions of stock photos, video footages, and music to create a custom video.
- Add Logo to Video: Add a logo to video for multiple purposes in clicks, even text logo will do, and more..
Invitation Video Maker
Creating a video invitation for a birthday, wedding, party or any other event takes about 5 minutes with photos, videos and music. Take a look at FlexClip’s amazing video invitation maker and its great templates.
Create a YouTube Intro Online for Free
If you want to create an engaging YouTube introduction, don’t miss FlexClip! With rich video resources, extremely easy-to-use editing tools and many different themed video templates, FlexClip has become the most popular online video editor. Don’t wait any longer, now start creating a great YouTube introduction!
Free Online Trailer Maker
FlexClip Video Trailer Creator helps you create teaser ads for your target customers before the campaign is released. Whether you want to have a custom video for a new book, new product or movie trailer, etc., you can easily use your specially designed templates, video clips and creativity to give a prelude to your target audience.
Video marketing creator
FlexClip Video Marketing Creator is the best solution for creating video marketing. Even if you do not have video editing experience, you can quickly create a video marketing for your events, products and campaigns.
One of the main features of FlexClip which makes it different from other online video editors is its watermark display system.
FlexClip Review: The Pros & Cons
Okay, now that we’ve covered all of that, let’s take a look at some of the benefits of FlexClip:
- It’s Easy to Use
- Once your video is uploaded, and in FlexClip editor, the editing experience is nothing short of intuitive. It’s incredibly easy. There’s a video timeline with a ‘drag and drop’ functionality, and multiple tracks.
- You just ‘pick up’ the content you want to add to the timeline and pop it down wherever you please. It’s also pretty simple to trim your clips and add transitions. To cut the video, just drag the edges inward or outward, that’s really simple.
- Limited features for free plan
- Video editing on mobile device not friendly
FlexClip Review: The Pricing
How Much Will FlexClip Video Editor cost you?
FlexClip offers users a choice of packages including a free version and 3 paid packages for individuals and businesses (BASIC, PLUS, AND BUSINESS).
Below we will break them down in more detail:
The Free Package ($0.00 /mo)
As already mentioned, you can use FlexClip for free (with the permission of one post, without restriction of free trial). But the maximum resolution of your videos is only 480p for video editing. Additionally, you can not export watermark videos worth more than five minutes a month.
To say that their free package is insufficient for businesses would be derogatory. But, it is a great resource to see if you like the feel of their dashboard!
The Basic Plan ($4.99 /mo)
This package is best for those who want to create presentations and collections of their home videos. It is ideal for capturing memories and creating something a little more special.
Features of FlexClip basic plan:
- 720p HD downloads
- 1 stock video per project
- Maximum 50 projects
- Video length up to 3 mins
- Custom watermark
- No FlexClip .
The Plus Package ($7.99 /mo)
This bundle is best for any video editor with a passion for video content. As with the ‘PLUS’ plan, you also get some amazing features and everything else included in that bundle, in addition to:
- 1080p Full-HD downloads
- 5 stock videos per project
- Maximum 200 projects
- Video length up to 10 mins
- Custom watermark
- No FlexClip intro
The BUSINESS Package ($ 19.99 /mo)
If you are a business or video marketer, I would advice you to opt for this package. You will get everything in the two previous plans, as well as:
- 1080p Full-HD downloads
- Unlimited stock videos per project
- Maximum 1000 projects
- Video length up to 30 mins
- Custom watermark
- No FlexClip intro
To everyone looking for FlexClip pricing, FlexClip reviews and software features, I believe this article have enlighten you about the Flexclip details you need to know.