All you need to know about no scars cream: Scar formation is a biological process. It results from wound repair in the skin. Accidents, diseases, and surgeries are the reasons for scar formation. Now the question arises that how are the scars formed? The skin is made up of two layers epidermis and dermis. The epidermis acts as a protective layer. The dermis is a deep thick layer of skin. The dermis gets damaged and results in scars. The skin forms new collagen fibers to repair the damaged tissue and thus a scar is formed. The scar tissue is different in texture than the surrounding or underlying tissue. Scars are formed after the complete healing of the wound.
There are different types of scars namely-
- Flat and pale scars
- Raised scars namely called as Keloid scars
- Sunken or pitted scars
The no scars creams are made lighter by adopting a few changes in the lifestyle or through the medical treatments. These treatments improve the appearance of scars.
No Scar cream helps in changing the color of skin from a darker tone to a lighter one. It works by stopping the production of melanin. This cream is used to treat the dark spots formed due to acne. This cream treats skin discoloration caused due to pregnancy. The No Scar cream is very efficient to remove those acne scars. The scars formed as a result of pimples and acne on the face and other parts of the body are treated by No Scar cream. Melasma is a skin condition where brown patches are formed on the skin. These brown patches are triggered by pregnancy hormone therapy and the use of birth control pills. The No Scars cream relieves itching and inflammation caused due to skin disorder.
No Scars cream is meant for external use only. It is used per the prescription of a doctor as it contains a steroid. The affected area of the skin should be cleaned and dried before applying the cream.
There are many reasons for the formation of scars which are the result of acne and pimples. These reasons are-
- Food – intake of food which is fried and processed in a large quantity could be the reason for acne and pimples. Acne and pimple scars are aggravated by the intake of unhealthy food. Food like pizza, burgers and French fries are very harmful to the skin. The aerated drinks may be the cause of the scars formed due to acne and pimples. Intake of tea and coffee in large quantities also affects the skin.
- Water- drinking less quantity of water everyday maybe the reason for acne and pimple scars. The skin should be hydrated completely to keep away those pimples and acne.
- Dirt and dust- the polluted air laden with dust and dirt is the reason for blackheads and whiteheads which in turn results in acne and pimples.
- Heredity- pimples and acne are caused due to genetic reasons.
- Pressure- the pressure from helmets, Chin straps collars, and suspenders may be the reason for acne and pimples.
Scars on the face can be removed by using No Scars face cream regularly. The cream is very efficient in removing the scars formed as a result of injury, surgery, acne, and pimples.